Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition or accessories I am purchasing is legal for me to own in my state or jurisdiction. By checking the Terms & Conditions box, to accept, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items in my shopping cart as detailed above. I further agree that any disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska and the jurisdiction of any proceedings will take place in Douglas County.
I hereby certify that I am 18 years of age or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a rifle or shotgun and 21 years of age or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a handgun. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older if I am purchasing a shotgun or rifle and 21 years of age or older if I am purchasing a handgun.
Pricing & Payments
We take Visa and Mastercard. We reserve the right to cancel orders due to pricing or inventory errors. Please note: Prices on firearms and accessories fluctuate daily based on what we are able to purchase them for. This is how we are able to offer you the lowest prices on firearms and accessories. We do not offer a price guarantee and will not provide a partial refund if the sale price of a firearm is lowered after you make your purchase.
Shipping & Delivery
Standard Shipping: We use a combination of shipping carriers depending on the type of item purchased as well as the State the item is being shipped. Most handguns are shipped 2nd Day Air, with all other items typically shipped Ground.
Some items, such as handguns and ammunition, may not be legal to ship to your State. Please check local and state laws prior to purchasing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your local laws prior to placing an order. All firearms will be shipped to an FFL holder in your State for transfer. They will typically charge a nominal fee for the transfer that you will be responsible for paying. All shipping charges are applicable to the lower 48 States. If you are outside if this area please email us for a quote prior to purchase.
All Powder and Primer orders will incur an additional $40 hazardous shipping fee. This fee will be billed separately from your initial order. Power and Primers CAN NOT be shipped in the same order. A hazardous shipping fee will applied to each order. Oversized accessories, this does not apply to firearms, may incur and extra shipping charge. If you have a question on shipping charges please ask and we will be happy to let you know prior to making the purchase.
Privacy & Security
InalienableArms.com respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
InalienableArms.com will not sell, rent. or lease your personal information to any other entity.
InalienableArms.com will not share your personal information with third parties.
This Privacy Statement applies only to the InalienableArms.com owned website and domain.
InalienableArms.com is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, InalienableArms.com has in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and kept secure and confidential.
If there are updates to the terms of the InalienableArms.com Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling a firearm, ammunition or firearm accessory: www.nrahq.org/education/guide.asp
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
Also, when using or storing a gun, always follow these NRA rules:
1. Know your target and what is beyond. Be absolutely sure you have identified your target beyond any doubt. Equally important, be aware of the area beyond your target. This means observing your prospective area of fire before you shoot. Never fire in a direction in which there are people or any other potential for mishap. Think first. Shoot second.
2. Know how to use the gun safely. Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a gun's mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
3. Be sure the gun is safe to operate. Just like other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the gun's general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun's ability to function, a knowledgeable gunsmith should look at it.
4. Use only the correct ammunition for your gun. Only BBs, pellets, cartridges or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel. Ammunition can be identified by information printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
5. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate. Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
6. Never use alcohol or over-the-counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting. Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
7. Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons. Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person's particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
8. Be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
9. Cleaning Regular cleaning is important in order for your gun to operate correctly and safely. Taking proper care of it will also maintain its value and extend its life. Your gun should be cleaned every time that it is used.
A gun brought out of prolonged storage should also be cleaned before shooting. Accumulated moisture and dirt, or solidified grease and oil, can prevent the gun from operating properly.
Before cleaning your gun, make absolutely sure that it is unloaded. The gun's action should be open during the cleaning process. Also, be sure that no ammunition is present in the cleaning area.
Terms & Conditions for the Inalienable Arms Membership
The Inalienable Arms (“Inalienable Arms”, “we” or “us”) offers its customers the opportunity to participate in the annual Inalienable Arms Membership (the “Membership” or “Program”). The terms and conditions below apply to the Program and are between you, as a “Member” and Inalienable Arms. Upon signing up for The Membership you accept these terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements, as well as the other terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements available on the inalienblearms.com website, as each may be changed over time for various reasons.
Membership Term and Benefits
The Membership is a subscription-based program offered exclusively for Inalienable Arms customers. A one-year membership is available for an annual fee (currently USD$100.00) (the “Membership”) and may be purchased online at inalienablearms.com or over the phone when calling in.
During the Membership term, Members receive:
- Exclusive Membership pricing on products purchased through Inalienable Arms. Currently;
= Cost of Goods Sold
- ALL SERIALIZED ITEMS (FIREARMS, RECEIVERS, ETC.): OUR COGS + $10/ITEM = YOUR PRICE
- NFA WEAPONS: OUR COGS + $30 = YOUR PRICE
- NON-SERIALIZED PRODUCTS (OPTICS, KNIVES, APPAREL, FLASHLIGHTS, FIREARM PARTS, ACCESSORIES ETC.): OUR COGS + $10/ITEM WITH A MAXIMUM OF $30/ORDER. MEANING ON THESE ITEMS YOU WILL RECEIVE A MAXIMUM OF $30 FEE OVER COGS REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY ITEMS ARE IN YOUR ORDER.
- Member’s only offers and promotions;
Your Membership benefits begin as soon as you purchase the Membership. To discover more about the exclusive benefits, continue below.
Membership Requirements and Limitations
- Membership must be paid in full in order to receive member benefits.
- Membership is for the Member’s use only. Members may not use their Membership benefits to resell or send merchandise to any non-member or customer.
- All benefits of Membership are assigned exclusively to a single individual (the member of record). Membership may not be reassigned, in whole or in part, to another individual or entity.
- Memberships not paid in full will result in immediate termination of member benefits and you will be responsible for the cost of any benefits/savings received.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse Membership in our sole discretion, including any renewal Membership.
- Merchandise purchased through the Program is subject to Inalienable Arms standard return policies and the individual product’s warranty.
Inalienable Arms reserves the right to terminate any Member’s benefits and participation in the Program without notice for any reason. In such a case, the Member will receive a prorated refund of the Program fees for remaining full months of the Membership term. We may also terminate any Membership for conduct we determine, in our sole discretion,
(a) violates of these Terms or any terms, conditions or restrictions available on inalienablearms.com,
(b) involves fraud, is a misuse or abuse of the Program, is harmful to our or anyone else’s interests, or
(c) is in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
In such a case, we will not issue a refund for any portion of the Membership fee.
Membership pricing and discounts apply to an extensive selection of our offered merchandise; however some exclusions do apply, we may exclude products from the Program at our discretion. Certain purchases may be subject to special order or handling fees and taxes which are not subject to the Members discount.
Periodically Member’s will receive time sensitive offers via email or mail. Members should intend to keep their email address current to ensure they receive these benefits as well as other important announcements & details on future enhancements to the program.
Exclusive Website Access:
Only Members have access to the inside the Online Store where they can find all the product pricing dictated by the membership benefits
Members may cancel their Membership within the first 30 days of their Membership term and receive a full refund, less any benefits/savings received in their current Membership term.
e.g. Discounts received on purchases or other exclusive member savings or promotions.
After 30 days, refunds will not be issued, even if the Member did not use any of the benefits during the Membership term.
To cancel your membership, please contact our customer service department by contacting us at 1-402-980-0194.
Members receive a renewal notice approximately 30 days prior their Membership renewal billing date which includes the Membership expiration date and any applicable renewal instructions. Email notice will be sent initially to the email address on file, otherwise notices are mailed to the Member’s primary address on file. To ensure you timely receive your renewal notice, please login & review your Account Details.
Membership will automatically expire 1 year from the original purchase date unless you follow the instructions in your renewal notice.
Special Membership Offers
Inalienable Arms may offer different membership terms to different members, or potential members, on a trial or promotional basis and the fees, terms, conditions, and restrictions for such memberships may vary from those stated in these Terms. In addition, we may offer discounts on membership to different members, or potential members. These special offers are not available on past Membership purchases and are specific to the individual receiving the offer.
Modification and Termination
Limitation of Liability IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS ON INALIENABLEARMS.COM, IN NO EVENT WILL INALIENABLE ARMS, ITS PARENT COMPANIES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF RELATED TO THE PROGRAM OR ANY PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THE PROGRAM. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE PAID BY THE MEMBER (LESS ANY BENEFITS/SAVINGS RECEIVED SINCE THAT FEE WAS PAID). THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR PRIME MEMBERSHIP. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
General Program Information about Membership is provided by Inalienable Arms as a paid service to its Members. By becoming a member of The Membership program, customers expressly consent to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communication from Inalienable Arms. You agree any decisions made by Inalienable Arms concerning the Program or Membership are final and binding. Membership rules are valid to the extent where prohibited by law. Taxes may apply where required by law.